Serum levels of fibrosis biomarkers measured early after liver transplantation are associated with severe hepatitis C virus recurrence
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 183–188, April 2009
How to Cite
Micheloud, D., Salcedo, M., Bañares, R., Rincón, D., Lorente, R., Muñoz-Fernández, M.A. and Resino, S. (2009), Serum levels of fibrosis biomarkers measured early after liver transplantation are associated with severe hepatitis C virus recurrence. Transplant Infectious Disease, 11: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2009.00370.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received 16 July 2008, revised 8 September 2008, accepted for publication 2 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!