Outcome of treatment of Epstein–Barr virus-related post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in hematopoietic stem cell recipients: a comprehensive review of reported cases
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 383–392, October 2009
How to Cite
Styczynski, J., Einsele, H., Gil, L. and Ljungman, P. (2009), Outcome of treatment of Epstein–Barr virus-related post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in hematopoietic stem cell recipients: a comprehensive review of reported cases. Transplant Infectious Disease, 11: 383–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2009.00411.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Received 3 January 2009, revised 19 April, 21 April 2009, accepted for publication 24 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.