Prevention of recurrent hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantation: hepatitis B immunoglobulin, antiviral drugs, or both? Systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 292–308, August 2010
How to Cite
Katz, L.H., Paul, M., Guy, D.G. and Tur-Kaspa, R. (2010), Prevention of recurrent hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantation: hepatitis B immunoglobulin, antiviral drugs, or both? Systematic review and meta-analysis. Transplant Infectious Disease, 12: 292–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2009.00470.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 14 May 2009, revised 24 July 2009, accepted for publication 27 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.