Programmed death-1 receptor and interleukin-10 in liver transplant recipients at high risk for late cytomegalovirus disease
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 363–370, August 2010
How to Cite
Krishnan, A., Zhou, W., Lacey, S.F., Limaye, A.P., Diamond, D.J. and La Rosa, C. (2010), Programmed death-1 receptor and interleukin-10 in liver transplant recipients at high risk for late cytomegalovirus disease. Transplant Infectious Disease, 12: 363–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2009.00489.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received 25 March 2009, revised 18 August 2009, accepted for publication 5 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!