Increased viral load after intravenous immunoglobulin therapy for BK virus-associated nephropathy
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 470–472, October 2010
How to Cite
Maggiore, U., Medici, M.C., Vaglio, A. and Buzio, C. (2010), Increased viral load after intravenous immunoglobulin therapy for BK virus-associated nephropathy. Transplant Infectious Disease, 12: 470–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2010.00512.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received 13 November 2009, revised 26 November 2009, accepted for publication 7 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.