Sirolimus oral ulcer with Cedecea davisae superinfection
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 446–450, October 2010
How to Cite
Mawardi, H., Pavlakis, M., Mandelbrot, D. and Woo, S.-B. (2010), Sirolimus oral ulcer with Cedecea davisae superinfection. Transplant Infectious Disease, 12: 446–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2010.00514.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Received 14 August 2009, accepted for publication 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.