Incidence and clinical significance of bacterial and fungal contamination of the preservation solution in liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 84–88, February 2011
How to Cite
Audet, M., Piardi, T., Panaro, F., Ghislotti, E., Gheza, F., Cag, M., Jarzembowski, T.M., Flicoteaux, H., Wolf, P. and Cinqualbre, J. (2011), Incidence and clinical significance of bacterial and fungal contamination of the preservation solution in liver transplantation. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 84–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2010.00529.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Received 25 August 2009, revised 30 January 2010, 4 March 2010, accepted for publication 8 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!