Microbiological findings of culture-positive preservation fluid in liver transplantation
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 9–14, February 2011
How to Cite
Janny, S., Bert, F., Dondero, F., Durand, F., Guerrini, P., Merckx, P., Nicolas-Chanoine, M.H., Belghiti, J., Mantz, J. and Paugam-Burtz, C. (2011), Microbiological findings of culture-positive preservation fluid in liver transplantation. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2010.00558.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Received 6 November 2009, revised 17 February 2010, 12 May 2010, accepted for publication 9 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.