West Nile virus encephalitis acquired via liver transplantation and clinical response to intravenous immunoglobulin: case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 312–317, June 2011
How to Cite
Rhee, C., Eaton, E.F., Concepcion, W. and Blackburn, B.G. (2011), West Nile virus encephalitis acquired via liver transplantation and clinical response to intravenous immunoglobulin: case report and review of the literature. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 312–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2010.00595.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2011
- Received 7 May 2010, revised 12 July, 2 September, 25 September 2010, accepted for publication 11 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.