Outcomes, infections, and immune reconstitution after double cord blood transplantation in patients with high-risk hematological diseases
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 456–465, October 2011
How to Cite
Ruggeri, A., Peffault de Latour, R., Carmagnat, M., Clave, E., Douay, C., Larghero, J., Cayuela, J.-M., Traineau, R., Robin, M., Madureira, A., Ribaud, P., Ferry, C., Devergie, A., Purtill, D., Rabian, C., Gluckman, E., Toubert, A., Socié, G. and Rocha, V. (2011), Outcomes, infections, and immune reconstitution after double cord blood transplantation in patients with high-risk hematological diseases. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 456–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2011.00632.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Received 30 March 2010, revised 13 August 2010, 8 September 2010, 29 October 2010, 22 November 2010, accepted for publication 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.