Preemptive versus prophylactic protocol to prevent cytomegalovirus infection after renal transplantation: a meta-analysis and systematic review of randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 622–632, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-F., Wang, Y.-T., Tian, J.-H., Yang, K.-H. and Wang, J.-Q. (2011), Preemptive versus prophylactic protocol to prevent cytomegalovirus infection after renal transplantation: a meta-analysis and systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 622–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2011.00652.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2011
- Received 6 July 2010, revised 3 November 2010, 24 January 2011, 29 March 2011, accepted for publication 4 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.