Epstein–Barr virus DNA load in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and whole blood from pediatric transplant recipients
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 471–479, October 2011
How to Cite
Kasztelewicz, B., Jankowska, I., Pawłowska, J., Teisseyre, J., Grenda, R., Pronicki, M. and Dzierżanowska-Fangrat, K. (2011), Epstein–Barr virus DNA load in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and whole blood from pediatric transplant recipients. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 471–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2011.00656.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
- Received 26 October 2010, revised 1 March 2011, 29 March 2011, accepted for publication 23 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.