Immune response after rabies vaccine in a kidney transplant recipient
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 492–495, October 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Romo, R., Morales-Buenrostro, L.E., Lecuona, L., Escalante-Santillán, N., Velasco-Villa, A., Kuzmin, I., Rupprecht, C.E., De-Leo, C., Ramírez, J. and Alberú, J. (2011), Immune response after rabies vaccine in a kidney transplant recipient. Transplant Infectious Disease, 13: 492–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2011.00665.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Received 3 March 2011, revised 17 May 2011, accepted for publication 2 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.