Outcomes of transplantation using organs from a donor infected with Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC)-producing K. pneumoniae
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 229–236, June 2012
How to Cite
E.J. Ariza-Heredia, R. Patel, E.A. Blumberg, R.C. Walker, R. Lewis, J. Evans, A. Sankar, M.D. Willliams, J. Rogers, C. Milano, R.R. Razonable. Outcomes of transplantation using organs from a donor infected with Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC)-producing K. pneumoniae. Transpl Infect Dis 2012: 14: 229–236. All rights reserved
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.