Images in transplant infectious disease
Rapid acute onset of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in a lung transplant recipient after respiratory syncytial virus infection
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 548–550, October 2012
How to Cite
D. Hayes Jr, H. M. Mansour, S. Kirkby, A.B. Phillips. Rapid acute onset of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in a lung transplant recipient after respiratory syncytial virus infection. Transpl Infect Dis 2012: 14: 548–550. All rights reserved
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.