Treatment of fulminant liver failure by transplantation of microencapsulated primary or immortalized xenogeneic hepatocytes
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2005
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 457–464, November 2005
How to Cite
Mai, G., Huy, N. T., Morel, P., Mei, J., Andres, A., Bosco, D., Baertschiger, R., Toso, C., Berney, T., Majno, P., Mentha, G., Trono, D. and Buhler, L. H. (2005), Treatment of fulminant liver failure by transplantation of microencapsulated primary or immortalized xenogeneic hepatocytes. Xenotransplantation, 12: 457–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3089.2005.00248.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Received 5 March 2005; Accepted 27 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!