CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells suppressed the indirect xenogeneic immune response mediated by porcine epithelial cell pulsed dendritic cells
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 313–323, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Nishimura, T., Onda, M. and Takao, S. (2010), CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cells suppressed the indirect xenogeneic immune response mediated by porcine epithelial cell pulsed dendritic cells. Xenotransplantation, 17: 313–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3089.2010.00599.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 28 December 2009; Accepted 1 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!