ASGR1 expressed by porcine enriched liver sinusoidal endothelial cells mediates human platelet phagocytosis in vitro
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 245–251, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Paris, L. L., Chihara, R. K., Reyes, L. M., Sidner, R. A., Estrada, J. L., Downey, S. M., Milgrom, D. A., Tector, A. J. and Burlak, C. (2011), ASGR1 expressed by porcine enriched liver sinusoidal endothelial cells mediates human platelet phagocytosis in vitro. Xenotransplantation, 18: 245–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3089.2011.00639.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Received 17 January 2011; Accepted 19 May 2011
Vol. 19, Issue 4, 269, Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.