Adipose-derived stromal cells cultured in a low-serum medium, but not bone marrow-derived stromal cells, impede xenoantibody production
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 196–208, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Saka, Y., Furuhashi, K., Katsuno, T., Kim, H., Ozaki, T., Iwasaki, K., Haneda, M., Sato, W., Tsuboi, N., Ito, Y., Matsuo, S., Kobayashi, T. and Maruyama, S. (2011), Adipose-derived stromal cells cultured in a low-serum medium, but not bone marrow-derived stromal cells, impede xenoantibody production. Xenotransplantation, 18: 196–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3089.2011.00640.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received 11 December 2010; Accepted 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.