Protein microarray analysis as a tool for monitoring cellular autoreactivity in type 1 diabetes patients and their relatives
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 252–260, October 2007
How to Cite
Vrabelova, Z., Kolouskova, S., Böhmova, K., Faresjö, M. K., Sumnik, Z., Pechova, M., Kverka, M., Chudoba, D., Zacharovova, K., Stadlerova, G., Pithova, P., Hladikova, M. and Stechova, K. (2007), Protein microarray analysis as a tool for monitoring cellular autoreactivity in type 1 diabetes patients and their relatives. Pediatric Diabetes, 8: 252–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2007.00308.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Submitted 11 January 2007. Accepted for publication 16 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.