Outpatient transition of an infant with permanent neonatal diabetes due to a KCNJ11 activating mutation from subcutaneous insulin to oral glyburide
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 9, Issue 3pt1, pages 236–239, June 2008
How to Cite
Bremer, A. A., Ranadive, S. and Lustig, R. H. (2008), Outpatient transition of an infant with permanent neonatal diabetes due to a KCNJ11 activating mutation from subcutaneous insulin to oral glyburide. Pediatric Diabetes, 9: 236–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2007.00316.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Submitted 19 June 2007. Accepted for publication 2 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!