The aboriginal people in Canada include First Nations, Inuit and Metis people. The First Nations tribes vary across Canada in language and cultural heritage. The First Nations youth in this paper are mainly from the Oji-Cree language group.
Comorbidities and microvascular complications of type 2 diabetes in children and adolescents*
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s9, pages 35–41, December 2007
How to Cite
Dean, H. J. and Sellers, E. A. (2007), Comorbidities and microvascular complications of type 2 diabetes in children and adolescents. Pediatric Diabetes, 8: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2007.00340.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Submitted 18 July 2007. Accepted for publication 25 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!