Quality of life, psychological adjustment and metabolic control in youths with type 1 diabetes: a study with self- and parent-report questionnaires
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 496–503, October 2008
How to Cite
Nardi, L., Zucchini, S., D’Alberton, F., Salardi, S., Maltoni, G., Bisacchi, N., Elleri, D. and Cicognani, A. (2008), Quality of life, psychological adjustment and metabolic control in youths with type 1 diabetes: a study with self- and parent-report questionnaires. Pediatric Diabetes, 9: 496–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2008.00414.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Submitted 6 February 2008. Accepted for publication 28 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.