Application of novel dual wave meal bolus and its impact on glycated hemoglobin A1c level in children with type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 298–303, August 2009
How to Cite
Pańkowska, E., Szypowska, A., Lipka, M., Szpotańska, M., Błazik, M. and Groele, L. (2009), Application of novel dual wave meal bolus and its impact on glycated hemoglobin A1c level in children with type 1 diabetes. Pediatric Diabetes, 10: 298–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2008.00471.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Submitted 24 May 2008. Accepted for publication 4 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.