Parental diabetes, pubertal stage, and extreme obesity are the main risk factors for prediabetes in children and adolescents: a simple risk score to identify children at risk for prediabetes
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2008 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 395–400, September 2009
How to Cite
Reinehr, T., Wabitsch, M., Kleber, M., De Sousa, G., Denzer, C. and Toschke, A. M. (2009), Parental diabetes, pubertal stage, and extreme obesity are the main risk factors for prediabetes in children and adolescents: a simple risk score to identify children at risk for prediabetes. Pediatric Diabetes, 10: 395–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2008.00492.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
- Submitted 18 July 2008. Accepted for publication 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.