Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia evolving to gestational diabetes and diabetes mellitus in a family carrying the inactivating ABCC8 E1506K mutation
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 505–508, November 2010
How to Cite
Vieira, T. C., Bergamin, C. S., Gurgel, L. C. and Moisés, R. S. (2010), Hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia evolving to gestational diabetes and diabetes mellitus in a family carrying the inactivating ABCC8 E1506K mutation. Pediatric Diabetes, 11: 505–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2009.00626.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Submitted 30 September 2009 Accepted for publication 13 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.