Prevalence of hepatic abnormalities in a cohort of Egyptian children with type 1 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 462–470, November 2010
How to Cite
El-Karaksy, H. M., Anwar, G., Esmat, G., Mansour, S., Sabry, M., Helmy, H., El-Hennawy, A. and Fouad, H. (2010), Prevalence of hepatic abnormalities in a cohort of Egyptian children with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Pediatric Diabetes, 11: 462–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2009.00627.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Submitted 26 July 2009. Accepted for publication 13 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.