This study was previously presented and published as an abstract: Kichler, J., Kaugars, A., Alemzadeh, R., and Ellis, J. Validity of the Diabetes Management Stages of Change Questionnaire (DMSOCQ) among youths with varying levels of glycemic control (Abstract). American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions. Chicago, IL, 2007.
Exploring self-management characteristics in youths with type 1 diabetes mellitus: does membership in a glycemic control category matter?†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 536–543, December 2010
How to Cite
Kichler, J. C., Kaugars, A. S., Ellis, J. and Alemzadeh, R. (2010), Exploring self-management characteristics in youths with type 1 diabetes mellitus: does membership in a glycemic control category matter?. Pediatric Diabetes, 11: 536–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2010.00638.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2010
- Submitted 20 August 2009. Accepted for publication 21 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.