Infant anthropometry, early life infection, and subsequent risk of type 1 diabetes mellitus: a prospective birth cohort study
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4pt1, pages 313–321, June 2011
How to Cite
Ponsonby, A.-L., Pezic, A., Cochrane, J., Cameron, F. J., Pascoe, M., Kemp, A. and Dwyer, T. (2011), Infant anthropometry, early life infection, and subsequent risk of type 1 diabetes mellitus: a prospective birth cohort study. Pediatric Diabetes, 12: 313–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2010.00693.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Submitted 9 March 2010. Accepted for publication 19 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!