Predictors of diabetic ketoacidosis in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Experience from a large multicentre database
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4pt1, pages 307–312, June 2011
How to Cite
Fritsch, M., Rosenbauer, J., Schober, E., Neu, A., Placzek, K., Holl, R. W. and for the German Competence Network Diabetes Mellitus and the DPV Initiative (2011), Predictors of diabetic ketoacidosis in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Experience from a large multicentre database. Pediatric Diabetes, 12: 307–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5448.2010.00728.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Submitted 25 May 2010. Accepted for publication 8 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.