Increase in the incidence of type 1 diabetes in Israeli children following the Second Lebanon War
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 326–333, June 2012
How to Cite
Israel IDDM Registry study group – IIRSG. Increase in the incidence of type 1 diabetes in Israeli children following the Second Lebanon War., , , , , , , , , , , and the
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.