The investigators and members of the TRIGR Study Group are listed in online-only Appendix S1
Growth differences between North American and European children at risk for type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 425–431, August 2012
How to Cite
The TRIGR Study Group. Growth differences between North American and European children at risk for type 1 diabetes., , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD040364
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: HD042444 HD051997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!