The full listing of the members of the study group is included in the Appendix.
Determinants of glycemic control in youth with type 2 diabetes at randomization in the TODAY study
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 376–383, August 2012
How to Cite
The TODAY Study Group. Determinants of glycemic control in youth with type 2 diabetes at randomization in the TODAY study., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- NIDDK/NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-DK61212, U01-DK61230, U01-DK61239, U01-DK61242, U01-DK61254
- National Center for Research Resources General Clinical Research Centers Program. Grant Numbers: M01-RR00036, M01-RR00043-45, M01-RR00069, M01-RR00084, M01-RR01066, M01-RR00125, M01-RR14467
- NCRR Clinical and Translational Science Awards. Grant Numbers: UL1-RR024134, UL1-RR024139, UL1-RR024153, UL1-RR024989, UL1-RR024992, UL1-RR025758, UL1-RR025780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.