Association between carotid intima-media thickness, buccodental status, and glycemic control in pediatric type 1 diabetes
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 552–558, November 2012
How to Cite
Association between carotid intima-media thickness, buccodental status, and glycemic control in pediatric type 1 diabetes., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- CONACYT. Grant Number: SALUD-2010-01-142314
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.