Glyburide ameliorates motor coordination and glucose homeostasis in a child with diabetes associated with the KCNJ11/S225T, del226-232 mutation
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 656–660, December 2012
How to Cite
Glyburide ameliorates motor coordination and glucose homeostasis in a child with diabetes associated with the KCNJ11/S225T, del226-232 mutation.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- Fondazione Roma
- Transnational European research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.