Further increase of obesity prevalence in Chinese children and adolescents – cross-sectional data of two consecutive samples from the city of Shanghai from 2003 to 2008
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 572–577, November 2012
How to Cite
Further increase of obesity prevalence in Chinese children and adolescents – cross-sectional data of two consecutive samples from the city of Shanghai from 2003 to 2008, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Numbers: 024119013, 064119514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.