Severe hypoglycemia secondary to methimazole-induced insulin autoimmune syndrome in a 16 year old African-American male
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 652–655, December 2012
How to Cite
Severe hypoglycemia secondary to methimazole-induced insulin autoimmune syndrome in a 16 year old African-American male, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.