rs11203203 is associated with type 1 diabetes risk in population pre-screened for high-risk HLA-DR,DQ genotypes
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 611–615, December 2012
How to Cite
rs11203203 is associated with type 1 diabetes risk in population pre-screened for high-risk HLA-DR,DQ genotypes., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: R37 DK32493, P30 DK57516, 5 K12 DK63722
- JDRF Grant 11-2010-206 Early Career Patient-oriented Diabetes Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.