The role of fitness in the association between fatness and cardiometabolic risk from childhood to adolescence
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 57–65, February 2013
How to Cite
The role of fitness in the association between fatness and cardiometabolic risk from childhood to adolescence, , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research NWO
- Medical Research Council program. Grant Number: GB-MW 940-38-011
- ZonMW Brainpower. Grant Number: 100-001-004
- ZonMw Risk Behavior and Dependence. Grant Numbers: 60-60600-98-018, 60-60600-97-118
- ZonMw Culture and Health. Grant Number: 261-98-710
- Social Sciences Council medium-sized investment. Grant Numbers: GB-MaGW 480-01-006, GB-MaGW 480-07-001
- Social Sciences Council project. Grant Numbers: GB-MaGW 457-03-018, GB-MaGW 452-04-314, GB-MaGW 452-06-004
- NWO large-sized investment. Grant Number: 175.010.2003.005
- The Sophia Foundation for Medical Research
- The Dutch Ministry of Justice (WODC)
- The European Science Foundation (EuroSTRESS project FP-006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.