the SWEET group members are listed in the Editorial (appendix).
Technical solution for data collection, data safety and data privacy legislation: experiences from the SWEET study
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: SWEET – Better control in Pediatric and Adolescent diabeteS: Working to crEate CEnTres of Reference. This supplement was sponsored by Sanofi
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s16, pages 39–48, September 2012
How to Cite
Technical solution for data collection, data safety and data privacy legislation: experiences from the SWEET study., , , , , , , , , SWEET group.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Executive Agency for Health and Consumers (EAHC)
- Bayer HealthCare
- Diabetes Foundation UK
- Hannoversche Kinderheilanstalt
- Lilly-Diabetes Excellence Center
- Medtronic Foundation
- Novo Nordisk
- Sanofi Aventis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.