Members of the BDD Study group are listed in the Appendix.
Triple specificity of ZnT8 autoantibodies in relation to HLA and other islet autoantibodies in childhood and adolescent type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 97–105, March 2013
How to Cite
the BDD Study group. Triple specificity of ZnT8 autoantibodies in relation to HLA and other islet autoantibodies in childhood and adolescent type 1 diabetes., , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 14064
- Swedish Child Diabetes Foundation
- Swedish Diabetes Association
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK26190
- UMAS Fund
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Skåne County Council for Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.