The list of institutions participating in the JSGIT is given in the Appendix.
Identification of INS and KCNJ11 gene mutations in type 1B diabetes in Japanese children with onset of diabetes before 5 yr of age
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 112–120, March 2013
How to Cite
The Japanese Study Group of Insulin Therapy for Childhood and Adolescent Diabetes (JSGIT). Identification of INS and KCNJ11 gene mutations in type 1B diabetes in Japanese children with onset of diabetes before 5 yr of age., , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Kawano Masanori Memorial Foundation for the Promotion of Pediatrics
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Japan Diabetes Foundation
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.