The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
Thiamine responsive megaloblastic anemia: a novel SLC19A2 compound heterozygous mutation in two siblings
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 384–387, August 2013
How to Cite
Thiamine responsive megaloblastic anemia: a novel SLC19A2 compound heterozygous mutation in two siblings., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A novel homozygous SLC19A2 mutation in a Portuguese patient with diabetes mellitus and thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anaemia, International Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , ,