Each author declares that they have no potential conflict of interest.
A survival analysis for recurrent events in psychiatric research
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 115–121, April 2004
How to Cite
Baethge, C. and Schlattmann, P. (2004), A survival analysis for recurrent events in psychiatric research. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00104.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received 23 January 2003, revised and accepted for publication 26 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.