No authors have any commercial interests that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Changes in neuronal activation in patients with bipolar disorder during performance of a working memory task
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 540–549, December 2004
How to Cite
Adler, C. M., Holland, S. K., Schmithorst, V., Tuchfarber, M. J. and M Strakowski, S. (2004), Changes in neuronal activation in patients with bipolar disorder during performance of a working memory task. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 540–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00117.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 18 July 2003, revised and accepted for publication 27 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.