Each author declares that they have no potential conflict of interest.
Neurocognitive function in unaffected first-degree relatives of patients with bipolar disorder: a preliminary report
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 319–322, August 2004
How to Cite
Nicol Ferrier, I., Chowdhury, R., Thompson, J. M., Watson, S. and Young, A. H. (2004), Neurocognitive function in unaffected first-degree relatives of patients with bipolar disorder: a preliminary report. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 319–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00122.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Received 11 August 2003, revised and accepted for publication 16 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!