GLF is a consultant for Abbott, Shire, Solvay. RJB has received grant/research support from Eli Lilly Laboratories, Janssen Pharmaceuticals; consultant for Auritec Laboratories, Molecular Insights Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly Laboratories, IFI, SpA, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, JDS Corporation, Organon Pharmaceuticals, Vertex Corporation; and is a research collaborator for Auritec Laboratories, Molecular Insights Pharmaceuticals. IPG and NBA have no reported conflict of interest.
Pediatric bipolar disorder: phenomenology and course of illness
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 305–313, August 2004
How to Cite
Faedda, G. L., Baldessarini, R. J., Glovinsky, I. P. and Austin, N. B. (2004), Pediatric bipolar disorder: phenomenology and course of illness. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 305–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00128.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Received 11 July 2003, revised and accepted for publication 30 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.