There are no conflicts of interest due to commercial associations or funding.
Do child psychiatrists in Germany diagnose bipolar disorders in children and adolescents? Results from a survey
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 426–431, October 2004
How to Cite
Meyer, T. D., Koßmann-Böhm, S. and Schlottke, P. F. (2004), Do child psychiatrists in Germany diagnose bipolar disorders in children and adolescents? Results from a survey. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 426–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00131.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Received 5 December 2003, revised and accepted for publication 25 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!