Dr Suppes receives research funding from Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol Meyers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Janssen Pharmaceutica, National Institute of Mental Health, Novartis, Robert Wood Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute, and the Stanley Medical Research Institute. She serves on consulting agreements, advisory boards, and/or speaking bureaus with Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Eli Lilly Research Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, Pfizer, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Ortho McNeil Pharmaceutical, UCB Pharma, and Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Dr Carlson has received research support from Janssen Pharmaceutica and the Stanley Medical Research Institute. Ms Merlock has no commercial associations to disclose.
Adjunctive stimulant use in patients with bipolar disorder: treatment of residual depression and sedation
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 416–420, October 2004
How to Cite
Carlson, P. J., Merlock, M. C. and Suppes, T. (2004), Adjunctive stimulant use in patients with bipolar disorder: treatment of residual depression and sedation. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 416–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00132.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Received 6 November 2003, revised and accepted for publication 25 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!