LNY has been a grant recipient, speaker and a member of advisory boards of Lilly, Janssen, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol Myers Squibb, Astrazeneca and Pfizer. YL has been a speaker and member of advisory boards for GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, Sanofi-Synthelabo, Roche, Novartis, Pierre Fabre and Pfizer. RRF does not have any conflicts of interest. KHD, SDH and AAK were employees of GlaxoSmithKline at the time of submission of this manuscript.
Quality of life in patients with bipolar I depression: data from 920 patients
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 379–385, October 2004
How to Cite
Yatham, L. N., Lecrubier, Y., Fieve, R. R., Davis, K. H., Harris, S. D. and Krishnan, A. A. (2004), Quality of life in patients with bipolar I depression: data from 920 patients. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 379–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00134.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Received 3 November 2003, revised and accepted for publication 25 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.